السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
As Salaamu alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.
Important Announcement, 4th November 2020
Masjid Quba will be closed to the public for congregational prayers from Thursday 5th November 2020 due to the second lockdown.
The Masjid will be open to the public for individual prayers only during the following hours:
Weekdays: 5:00PM – 7:00PM
Weekends: 10:30AM – 11:30AM 5:00 PM – 6:00PM
Please follow the following GUIDELINES for attending the Masjid:
Do not attend if any of the following applies:
- If you or anyone in your household have Corona Virus (COVID-19), or Corona Virus symptoms.
- If you are under 12 years
- If you are identified as high risk by the government Kindly note the following prerequisites for being granted admission into the Masjid:
- YOU MUST bring your own Prayer Mat
- YOU MUST wear face covering while on the Masjid premises.
- There are no toilet or Whudu facilities in the Masjid. Please ensure you maintain social distancing during your entire time on the premises, and do not socialise with anyone inside or outside the Masjid.
After performing your individual prayers, please do not stand & congregate inside or outside the Masjid.
Masjid marshall’s will be around to ensure the use of the Masjid safely. We politely request that all attendees follow their instructions and treat them respectfully.
Jummah Khutba & Daily Taleem would be broadcasted online and on the Masjid scanner.
We appreciate your understanding & cooperation during these times.
This information could change depending on guidance from the Ulama and Governments advice.
Masjid Quba management