السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
As Salaamu alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.
21st April 2020 Important announcement – Ramadhan.
Asalaamualikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh
Due to the current continuation lockdown and government guidelines, Masjid Quba management is issuing the following guidance with regards to the continued closure of the Masjid and payment options for Membership fees, Lillah and Zakaat donations.
1. The Masjid remains closed to the public.
2. Fajr, Esha, Taraweeh and Jumuah Salaah with Khutba will be broadcasted on the Masjid receiver and live streaming online.
These are our Huffaz who will be reciting in this order Insha’Allah:
Hafiz Ibrahim Dhoodhat
Hafiz Ubaidullah Alibhai
Imam Moulana Muhammad
Hafiz Muhammed Boodi
Hafiz Usman Mulla
Please note, it is not permissible to join in and read your salaah in jama’ah via the receiver/stream. Please make your own arrangements for reading you salaah with or without congregation
4. To make it easy for members and public the Masjid has 3 options for making Membership, Lillilah, Sadakah, Zakaah and Fitra payments this year:
4.1. You can transfer the money online to Masjid Quba bank account.
North London mosque trust
Sort Code 40 06 25
Account No. 31135244
4.2 You can pay using a credit card or paypal by clicking the button below
4.3. Alternatively, arrangements will be made for money to be dropped off to the Masjid during certain days in Ramadan, to be handed over in labelled envelopes. Further information will be broadcasted / announced in due course.
Please remember to follow government social distancing guidelines and come individually and quickly hand in your envelopes and return home.
(Please DO NOT congregate outside the Masjid)
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE DESCRIPTION/REFERENCE IN OR ON THE ENVELOPE WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR
– For Members Masjid Membership fee payment of £50 and the recommended £50 Lillah donation for the Masjid, please write your full name and address as reference.
– For Zakaah and Sadakah for the Masjid to donate on your behalf to selected organisation chosen by the Management Committee, as it has been done in the previous years. Please clearly state your intention as reference or description.
– Lillah for the Masjid. Please indicate Lillah.
– Recommended Fitra payment of £5 per person. Please indicate Fitra.
We recommend Fitra is paid by 20th Ramadhan, so that those in need can benefit in time for Eid.
(Payments of Fitra after 20th upto Eid Day would still be accepted).
We make sincere dua to Allah that all the Masaajid can be open again soon.