السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
As Salaamu alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.
Journey of the soul.
Every Friday evening after Esha Salaah. Join us at the masjid, listen on our radio channels.
Ramadhaan Timetable 2021
Please click here for timetable
Important Announcement, 30 Jan 2021
Masjid is Open
Asalaamualikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh
Alhamdullilah the Masjid is still for congregational prayers
The Masjid will open 30min before each salaah.
Kindly note key points: Please do not attend if the following applies:
- If you or anyone in your household has Corona Virus (COVID-19), or Corona Virus symptoms.
- If you are supposed to be isolating or in the vulnerable category,
- If you are under 12 unless you are with an adult and supervised at all times.
- Please perform Wudhu at home. (Currently there are no wudhu or toilet facilities at the Masjid).
- Please bring the following items with you before you arrive at the masjid:
- Prayer Mat
- Face Covering
- Shoe bag (Jumu’ah Salaah)
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing during your entire time on the premises, and avoid socialising with anyone inside or outside the Masjid.
Jumu’ah Jama’ah times will be as follows:
1st Jama’ah at 1:30 PM
2nd Jama’ah at 2:15 PM
Masjid Quba management
Contact the Imam.
Contact details for Moulana Abdus Salaam (Gujarati Urdu)