السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
As Salaamu alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.
Eid ul Adhaa
Eidul Adhaa will be on Friday 31st July 2020.
Fajr Salaah will be at 4:45am after which we will be holding 3 Eid prayers:
1st Eid Salaah will be at 5:45am
2nd Eid Salaah will be at 6:45am
3rd Eid Salaah will be at 7:45am
Please remember to bring your Prayer Mat, Face Covering and Shoe Bag. Children under 12 years of age will not be allowed and will be turned away at the gates.
GUIDELINES FOR USE OF THE MASJID
- DO NOT ATTEND THE MASJID IF you or anyone in your household has Corona Virus (COVID-19), or Corona Virus symptoms.
- DO NOT ATTEND THE MASJID IF you are under 12 years of age
- YOU MUST bring your own Prayer Mat
- YOU MUST wear Face covering from Sunday 19 July 2020
- Masjid will open 30 mins before salaah and close immediately after salaah
- Masjid doors and gates will be locked once salaah starts.
- Masjid will only open during salaah times
- There are no toilet or Whudu facilities in the Masjid.
- There is no booking system for any salaah at the Masjid. The Masjid capacity is 250 persons. If the Masjid reaches capacity, we will not allow any more worshipers in.
Jumu’ah Jama’ah Times 31 July 2020
We will be holding 3 Jumu’ah prayers
1st Jama’ah 1:30pm
2nd Jama’ah 2:00pm
3rd Jama’ah 2:30pm
Masjid will open at 1:00pm for the 1st Jama’ah
Musalees who are over the age of 70 years and those that are vulnerable are encouraged to pray at home. However, should you prefer to attend, the 3rd Jumu’ah Salaah has been especially organised to facilitate their requirements.
A live talk will be given before Jumu’ah at 12:30PM.
The talk will be a broadcast only.
You can listen live by:
- By visiting our live streaming page here
- Tunein app http://tun.in/seVSm
- Direct Link http://livemasjid.net/masjidequba.mp3
- via the transmitter (454.025) Kindly note key points:
Everyone must leave immediately after jama’ah has finished. You will not be allowed to read sunan or nawaafil salaah after Jumu’ah Salaah.
After Salaah, please do not wait outside the Masjid as this will cause problems for people coming for the next jama’ah. We should respect the governments guidelines and also consider our neighbours.
Please respect the Masjid Marshalls as they are there for your safety and do not feel offended if you are turned away if the Masjid becomes full. Please come back for the next jama’ah.
We appreciate your understanding & cooperation during these times.
3rd July 2020 Announcement
Asalaamualikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh
Alhamdullilah we have great happiness to be able to open the Masjid will to the public for Jama’ah (congregational prayer) from Dhuhr salaah on Saturday 4th July 2020.
We are very grateful and appreciative of the support we have received from our community during this period.
Oh Allah, keep the Masaajid open till the last day and grant us the ability to perform all our congregational salaah with jama’ah in the Masjid. Oh Allah open the Masaajid fully and allow us to be showered in your mercy. Oh Allah protect us from all forms of calamity and have grant Jannatul firdose to those who you have called back. Ameen